Θα προσθέτουμε κι άλλα κάθε φορά που η μνήμη μας μας κάνει τη χάρη.
- A friend in need is a friend indeed (popular saying).
- Americans always try to do the right thing, after they’ve tried everything else (Winston Churchill).
- An eye for an eye will only end up making all people blind (M. Gandhi).
- Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me(popular saying).
- From now on we will not say that the Greeks fight like heroes, but heroes fight like the Greeks (Winston Churchill).
- Girls are made of sugar and spice and all things nice (popular saying).
- He who talks by the yard and acts by the inch deserves to be kicked by the foot (popular saying).
- Humanity must put an end to war or war will put an end to humanity (JFK).
- If at first you don’t succeed, try and try again (popular saying).
- I hope we never forget one thing: it all started by a mouse (Walt Disney).
- Murderers are punished, except when they kill in large numbers under the sound of trumpets (Voltaire).
- Speak softly but carry a big stick (Theodore Roosvelt).
- Stupidity is not a handicap in politics (Napoleon).
- Success is 90% perspiration and 10% inspiration (Thomas Edison).
- The way to make money is to buy when blood is running in the streets (J. D. Rockefeller).
- Watch your enemies close but your friends closer (popular saying).
- You’ll never get a second chance to make a first impression (David Swanson).
Είστε ευπρόσδεκτοι να συμπληρώσετε το δικό σας από κάτω (στα σχόλια).
- if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree … (anonymous)